Dynamic Sites

Please tell me…

Can I create dynamic website using HTML or Not.

Your question reads like this: Can I create a house using Cement? The answer isn’t as simple as you want it to be.
HTML is the foundation, the pillars, the Engine Block Head, the Oil in the Engine when it comes to Web Development.

HTML cannot provide you with dynamic pages, however, HTML is needed to create Dynamic Pages.

HTML is like the policy or a constitution that provide guidance.

So to build your website you will need to create an HTML structure: Example:

< html >
< head >
< title > Popular Websites: Google < /title >
< /head >
< body >
< h1 > About Google < /h1 >
< p > Google is best known for its search engine, although
Google now offers a number of other services. < /p >
< p > Google&#8217;s mission is to organize the world&#8217;s
information and make it universally accessible and
useful. < /p >
< p > Its founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin started
Google at Stanford University. < /p >
< /body >
< /html

However, to create Dynamic pages you need a scripting language, like JavaScript, C#, Java, PHP but all of these languages requires HTML as a foundation.

Chow!!

That is a false statement. Those languages an be used without any HTML. HTML needs to be used to serve webpages using those technologies. Though there is much more that can be accomplished with those languages than just serving web pages. Just wanted to point out that those languages are not relient on HTML in any way, shape or form.

The short answer is no. You will probably hear someone harp about server-side includes but that is a very archaic and limited means to achieve “dynamic” functionality. The proper way is to use a programming or scripting language.