E-commerec site name

Who can help me for naming a e-commerce site.

Name must be small and fine.

Such as epay.com / ecell.com / clickone.com / quicker.com

Finding a name is really hard. One way is to make a brainstorming with your friend. It is what i did for my business. Before the brainstorming, i was looking for a name without result or “bad” name etc. Also it is depend on the categorie of your ecommerce and what do you sell.

what is your niche? Name should to have something common to your market

you will have very difficult time finding a short, meaningful domain that is available.
try the domain market like sedo.com, flippa.com, godaddy.com etc.

with a domain name , keyword is important .
Can we know what market you target or what product you selling. It would be best that you already did your keywords research . Short and simple might important but keyword in the domain is most important.

Amazon
BestBuy
Target
eBay
Vans
Volcom
Apple
Google
Quora
Facebook
Twitter

These may be big brands to us now but they were all small in the last few years. All succeeded without a keyword in their url.

And you can do smaller ecommerce companies too…

Fab
Gilt
Etsy

You don’t let one marketing tactic dictate your entire identity.

Go for a one word, no more than two word name for you eCommerce site. You need something that people can remember easily and pass on to their friends.

Don’t think keywords and SEO for your domain, even if that will be one of your traffic building strategies, think branding and memorability. As I write this the website eyeglasses[dot]com is ranking on page #3 of Google for the term “eyeglasses” so having a keyword heavy domain is not necessarily a slam dunk for SEO. Think of a name that is creative, memorable, innovative. You’re selling your products to people, not search spiders.

That being said, you certainly CAN have a cool, memorable name with a keyword in it…I’m just saying your decision shouldn’t hinge on that.

You can also try the best of both worlds. Come up with a name that best signifies your product/services and whom you are serving, and then buy other domains with targeted keywords to point at your branded domain. A great way to get free type in traffic.

can you give more details about the site? your niche?

The OP seems to have lost interest in the thread and without more details, there isn’t much more help we can offer.

Thread closed.