Ecommerce for online pdf selling

Hi,
I am interested to start ecommerce solution for selling pdf files online. I have lots of solutions pdf files ready for academic subjects.
My target audience would be Student.

Well, I am facing difficulties at startup about some fundamental regarding pdf files security. Where should I put my solution pdf files?
Someone told me to put it on website host server machine. But will be it secure to put all my files over there as I am going to use third party web hosting service?

Can you please recommend me any such data storage service exists which can store pdf at minimal rate/month and when someone purchase it, I will use that service to provide link to my user?

Thanks in advance,

Sophia

I would go with a hosted shopping cart such as BigCommerce, Shopify, or Volusion that allows you to sell products of that nature - digital or downloads.

Hi SophiaP,

I agree with Admir. All three of the examples above are the top companies of ecommerce software.

I’m most familiar with Volusion so my opinion is a bit biased, but I like Volusion a lot and it’s really simple to use/get started.

I found this article for you about downloadable/digital products through Volusion: http://support.volusion.com/article/downloadable-products

Check it out and see if it helps. Also, all those ecommerce providers offer free trials so give them all a run. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Good luck!