Editing inline CSS in Joomla Template

Can anyone help with finding where I would edit an inline styled div?

I can see the inline style rule in the source code and in Firebug and I understand this is generated HTML, but how do I get to the actual source code to edit this?

Div in question encloses the following text:

Tony Leahy +61 412 ### ### or Stacey Farquharson +61 423 ### ###

on the following page:

http://www.landfillgas.com.au/contact-us/retail-office-retail-sales-enquiries.html

Any help appreciated.

Hard to tell when you only give us the live site as we can only see the source as you do, starting place would be to look in

retail-office-retail-sales-enquiries.html

the inline style is
style=“float: left; width: 220px;”

and that looks about right so I suspect that style is perhaps in the source code, if it is generated on the fly it should give you a the start of the trail.

Yes, this style: style=“float: left; width: 220px;” IS in the source code, however I suspect it is generated on the fly.

starting place would be to look in retail-office-retail-sales-enquiries.html

The above file reference is also generated by SEF Url mode. This is actually NOT an authored article in the back end. The values are pulled from Components > Contacts.

In FireBug I can find the style that controls this div:

element.style {
float: left;
width: 220px;
}

Any idea how element.style relates/ or is applied?

This is why I dont use templates or frameworks for any of my projects, yes its takes a while longer to code but at least I know each line and what it does.

Sorry without sifting through the code I wouldnt know, maybe someone that uses Joomla can step in, good luck

For that you find the class or id and customize that class or id with the css and at the end of every you must “!important” before semicolon.