Email notifications

When someone PM’s me or replies to a tracked thread I get a notification via email.

But then a day or so later I will get another email regarding the same post/pm even though I have read the post/pm.

Today I got 4 emails so far regarding PMs that are a couple of days old and topic replies that are around the same age.

Is this just me or my settings?

I have a slightly different problem - pm notifications arrive about 24hrs after they were written on the forum. I have usually read them by then anyway.

I’m getting a delay in email notifications, although it isn’t as much as 24 hours, but can be a few hours. As I’ve usually logged on again in the meantime, it makes them a bit redundant!

Thinking about it my delay could only be a few hours as I do not usualy see them until the morning :frowning:

Yeah, I am finding the same thing, emall notifications arriving days late. My tapatalk notifications are pretty quick so I can generally compare the lag that way. Then this morning I got a whole lot of email notifications at once that were really old so must be lag in the email system somewhere.

Sorry about this. Some vB settings weren’t optimal but they have been sorted out so notifications should now be near enough to immediate.