Embed font for Greek not showing

I have embedded the pfhandbookpro-regular-webfont using this website. The site is in two languages (English and Greek) The normal (English) Characters are showing fine but the Greek characters are using the default font instead. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

We’d need a link to your site to have any idea what’s going wrong. Is this live yet?

Hi Ralph. You can find the site here. You will see that the font is embedded in English but not in Greek.

Thank you in advance.

Could you provide a screen shot of what the font should look like. I’m getting nice Greek fonts in Firefox and Chrome, but quite different, and both are claiming to be the right one.

Actually, I don’t see a link to a Greek font What’s it called?

Hi Ralph. To see how the font should look like visit this site. I am affraid that I don’t understand what you mean with “Actually, I don’t see a link to a Greek font” The Greek characters should also be in pf-handbook-pro

OK, so the Greek characters are also part of pf-handbook-pro. That was part of my question. The other part related to what the Greek characters were meant to look like. For me, they look completely different on Chrome and Firefox, so I wondered which was right. From the link you just gave, it seems Chrome has it right.

We’ve had a few threads here about FF not displaying fontSquirrel fonts properly, such as this one:

See if any suggestions there help at all.

Hi Ralph. I don’t see it in Chrome the right way either. I wi have a look at the link you just sent me. I will come back about this.

Hi Ralph. I have tried every single suggestion from that post, but still without the desired result. Al related files are in the same folder as the css file. The English is showing the right font face but the Greek is still in some sort of Deault font

Which browsers have yo checked in? I only see the problem in Firefox. Have you seen it in others?