Embedded Website Tools

Hello,

I am starting a website about building your own online business. I would like to have a tools and research area where visitors can come and use tools that will help them in building and operating a online business. Where can I find/buy tools (or calculators) with embedded codes so that I can put it on my website. I would like tools for things like SEO and rank checkers example: http://www.getrank.org/ . I would also like to find startup calculators for businesses and tools that will help you find stuff like niche research and business planning. Thank you your help would be much appreciated!

This wiki may be helpful: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rapid_application_development_tools
Using these platforms you can build your own applications. As far as I can see, the needs you mentioned are quite niched, I doubt you can easily find ready-made applications on the web.

I think you should research the “Google webmaster tools”, it will be of much help to you

Most of the time webmasters use the tools for themselves. For example they will have tools that will help them check the statistics, the hits, how long visitors stayed etc These information can be obtained from the Google and Yahoo Webmaster Tools. However if you are looking for a tool that is to be embedded at your site, then depending on your niche, you may be able to get them from your affiliates. For example a weight loss affiliate/merchant may have a weight loss calculator that you can embed on your page. The other alternative is to build your own

Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics will do the vast amount of things that you want to do.

You don’t want to embed these types of tools into your page, you want to keep them separate (or at least hidden in an admin-only section). There is no need for your visitors to see these kinds of tools (unless it’s a site for providing these kinds of tools).

I once had a need to install a custom calculator on a website and I came across this website.

http://www.dmoz.org/Science/Math/Software/Calculators/

As it turned out we had to hire a PHP developer for it as the calculator was for working out flow dynamics for liquids and gases (really, really niche).

Have a look and see if they have anything suitable.

Hope this helps. Ingenyes

Well Google webmaster tool itself a complete tool for SEO. I will refer you this tool. Another tool which can help you better is SEO book.

WebPlus X4: Importing website & embedded files WebPlus. … the swf resources which are very easily added to the site design using Serif tools.

I am not very sure what kind of online business you are starting. Its a web design, development or web promotion business? It seems that you are concerned about all these, then I think you should develop custom tools for all these. By making custom tools you can have better authority and command over your future tasks.

Great Idea, Although you are going to provide a platform where user can come and use such tools but as I am watching is just doing optimization of your website could not guarantee that you will boost your online business, if possible try to integrate such tools from where one can get idea how to embed business with websites. provide a service so user can interact with other guys who is seeking exactly for the product/service

perhaps, seomoz.org and google’s keyword tool would be ok