eReaders versus Traditional Print Books

Then again Raffles, one single devices weighted against hundreds of books… a lot less physical space required… so there’s a benefit in that too. :slight_smile:

Do you think that it matters whether or not we copy the code or type it out? I have to admit, when I’m reading a book on CSS I tend to copy the code rather than type it out. Do you think that our learning experience is hindered if we do this? It certainly looks like you do the same thing.

I dunno, I’ve never been a fan of e-books, but having said that I’ve only used a specific reader a couple of times for very brief periods. All the other times it’s on my computer.

I too enjoy the tactile experience of a book as much as I like the reading though. My folks are getting Kindles for xmas, I’ll give it a good go then. The practical advantages will likely outweigh the discomforts I guess.

Interesting to hear about troubles with simply holding it, that exact thought crossed my mind.

A definite positive, Kindle burnings will pack way more of a destructive thrill than plain book burnings!