Error code 28, help needed urgently

Hello,

My shop has been up and running for few weeks now. Today I wanted to add new product and here’s what happened. I went admin/configure/categories/products and I see the following error:

1 Can’t create/write to file ‘/tmp/#sql_d3d_0.MYI’ (Errcode: 28)
in:
[select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, cd.categories_description, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, c.categories_status from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = ‘0’ and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = ‘1’ order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I checked my online shop to see how things are there and I see same code in the categories (I can see subcategories, but if I press on them I get same message). No products to view. here’s my site just in case:
www.lvbagsaleuk.com

Zen cart version 1.3.8b , and I haven’t changed anything like coding, I added new products just yesterday and it was fine.

I checked your site while in category page and find no issues.

You sorted it out or still having the issues.

Hello!
I have tried the link and found no issues seems like you are using zend for your shop, in case it’s not fixed or occurs again check for disk space allotted to your hosting account, I had faced this kind of problem before , hope this hel

Faisal Irfan

This error occurs when there is no enough space in /tmp. You need to free up some space of /tmp.

Please check whether the /tmp directory in the server is writeable (by creating a test file there manually) and make sure that there is enough space there.