Exploring email solutions for a growing business

Let’s say you’ve created a website for a small business and each staff member has his/her email account. A year later the business hires more employees and has its own sales and marketing department. The departments also have their own email addresses and they receive a lot of information on a daily basis. The process is repeated for other departments, such as PR.

What are several solutions available for keeping track of an increasing volume of emails? What should web developers do in this situation or what should they be aware of?

Right now I’m interested in the area of email submissions. I found a list of email marketing solutions in another part of the forums.

I guess the answer you’re looking for depends entirely on your specific goals. Are you looking for software to manage incoming sales leads from email? Are you looking for software to help analyze the statistics of all incoming email? If so, what type of email server are you using? Rather, are you looking for a solution to send mass email campaigns and track the results?

Need a little more information.

Mass email marketing software is the best option for keeping track of your increasing amount of emails. In fact, with the help of it you can manage your entire campaign.

Thanks everyone

This thread is over 2 years old, and since the OP has not returned to provide more information, has likely long since moved on.

Thread Closed