system — 2011-11-29T18:07:31-05:00 — #1
In the FAQ I notice
- Mentors are knowledgeable members who act as discussion leaders.
- Advisors act as moderators for a given patch of the forums. As moderators, they have the ability to move and delete posts and threads.
- Team Leaders lead a team of Advisors, and can also act as moderators.
- Administrator the Community Manager and administrator of the forum.
- SitePoint Staff are SitePoint HQ staff members who visit the forum and help answering questions
but occasionally I see usernames on posts with colours not one of the above - eg.. brown and purple are 2 colours I see the occasional username with.
Just out of curiosity, what are the member types for brown and purple?
And would it be possible to have the above list of 5 colours updated.
spikez — 2011-11-29T18:21:09-05:00 — #2
Brown are SitePoint authors like wwb_99 or r937, purple are folks like iFroggy who are Podcast hosts.
There are also editors and dev's with different colours too.
system — 2011-11-29T18:24:38-05:00 — #3