In the FAQ I notice
- Mentors are knowledgeable members who act as discussion leaders.
- Advisors act as moderators for a given patch of the forums. As moderators, they have the ability to move and delete posts and threads.
- Team Leaders lead a team of Advisors, and can also act as moderators.
- Administrator the Community Manager and administrator of the forum.
- SitePoint Staff are SitePoint HQ staff members who visit the forum and help answering questions
but occasionally I see usernames on posts with colours not one of the above - eg.. brown and purple are 2 colours I see the occasional username with.
Just out of curiosity, what are the member types for brown and purple?
And would it be possible to have the above list of 5 colours updated.