In the FAQ I notice
- Mentors are knowledgeable members who act as discussion leaders.
- Advisors act as moderators for a given patch of the forums. As moderators, they have the ability to move and delete posts and threads.
- Team Leaders lead a team of Advisors, and can also act as moderators.
- Administrator the Community Manager and administrator of the forum.
- SitePoint Staff are SitePoint HQ staff members who visit the forum and help answering questions
but occasionally I see usernames on posts with colours not one of the above - eg.. brown and purple are 2 colours I see the occasional username with.
Just out of curiosity, what are the member types for brown and purple?
And would it be possible to have the above list of 5 colours updated.
Brown are SitePoint authors like wwb_99 or r937, purple are folks like iFroggy who are Podcast hosts.
There are also editors and dev's with different colours too.
This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.