Extract email IDs from my mails in my Gmail inbox, NOT Gmail Contact

Hi,

I am asking this question in the Internet Marketing forums as I am sure the Experts here would be the ones trying this.

My question is :
I have a couple of email IDs on Gmail where I have a lot of mails coming in which are also forwarded to other people. Along with a lot of junk email forwards. I would like to extract email IDs from each mail in my Inbox. There IDs are not stored in the Gmail Contacts.

Is there any software that can crawl my emails and extract the email IDs from them ?

Please advise what would be the most convenient way to do the same.

Thanks and Regards :slight_smile:
Saurav Sett

Just to be clear, are you asking how to extract the addresses of other people to whom the e-mail may have been sent? For what purpose?

Hi TechnoBear … Yeah I would like to extract the email IDs of other people to whom the mails were sent. A lot of these people were my associates and clients. The mailers were forwarded to them as well as me. I did not have direct interaction with them over email though in events we interacted. So now instead of manually going through thousands of mails I want something that can make my job easier.

Even if it extracts the mail ID’s from the junk email forwards it’s fine with me as I can manually delete those once I have the entire list before me.

Now again my question is … Is there a software that can crawl through my email and collect the IDs ?

If you have Mobile which has Android OS then such thing can be possible from it. Go to Google store and download “ConatctList” App from it and then start extracting your contact list by it. This app will create an excel sheet of all your Gmail contact along with your phone, Facebook, twitter and many other application contacts. After then you can easily filter out your Gmail IDs from excel sheet. I used this app so I can suggest you this one. Definitely there are some other ways to do this thing but I know about this one so I am sharing this trick with you.

Hey BrainUSA … Thanks. I do not use Android. But I will try using an emulator and see if I can use this app. I would like to reconfirm. Will this app scan through all my emails and list all the email IDs or only my GMail contacts ?

yes,Its manually re-crawl such as you can click on customizing setting and under Crawl Frequency select Manual Crawls Then click the Save button then Navigate back to the Summary tab than Run Crawl button will appear. Click this button to initiate a manual crawl.When Site Auditor has completed your manual crawl, an email will be sent to the email address of the user who initiated it.

Liveremote,

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your post.

However, did you realise that the this thread is about 15 months old? Given that the questioner hasn’t been back since June of last year, it’s safe to assume he has solved the problem or is no longer concerned with it.

Mike