I have a column of emails in an excel file (total 100 rows of emails). How do I extract all the emails and automatically add a comma in between each email so that I can easily email all the users in my email program. Anyone can help? Thanks.
- insert a blank column to the right of the email column
- in the empty cell to the right of the first email address, type = and click on the first email address, and press enter. this should cause the first email address to appear in that cell.
- in the empty cell to the right of the SECOND email address, type in =concatenate( and before you push enter, click on the cell immediately above it that contains the COPY of the first email address, then type ,",", and click on the second email address and press enter.
- click this cell, then double click the little black box that appears in the lower-right corner. this will auto-fill the formula to the bottom of the sheet.
- scroll down to the last line and copy!
Cool. It works. Thanks for the help.
This topic is now archived. It is frozen and cannot be changed in any way.