Extracting a Video Not on YouTube?

I am trying to download a few videos from this website but they have them protected:

http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/content/goodday/default.aspx

I am looking specifically at the two videos about the band The Hindenburg Project. Anyone know how OR if these two videos can be downloaded? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

If you read their TOS, you’ll find

General Use of the Web Site

The content on this Web site, except User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, software, scripts, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Content”), are owned by or licensed to KJTV-TV. Content on the Web site is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of KJTV-TV. KJTV-TV reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Web site and the Content.

You agree not to use the Web site, for any commercial use, without prior written authorization of KJTV-TV.

You may inquire about obtaining consent by writing:

KJTV-TV
General Manager
PO Box 3757
Lubbock, Texas 79452

So I suggest you do as they say and enquire about obtaining consent. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response. It is much appreciated.