Ezinearticles and ideamarketers

i use ideamarketers and ezinearticles to promote my blogs
they have been good to me i have submitted hundreds of articles and these articles are giving me good result.
i want you to show me the article websites that you are using so that i can also use them
thanks.

I like Scribd. I also like the fact that your article has to be approved through Ezine. Stops a whole bunch of junk from being submitted.

I’ve seen success with Go Articles, Articles Base, Amazines, and Article Snatch. Here is a list of the top 50 article directories. I would suggest trying a bunch of them out, then submit frequently to the ones that are giving you the best results.

thanks for your advice i will wait to see the post of other expert on this matter.
once again thanks.

Ezine is good. I also uses goarticles

So far Ezine looks good - the fact that they have standards makes them stick out (though I’m not familiar with all of the sites listed so far). But I have seen a few “subpar” Ezine articles out there, but not many.

Thanks for the list. I’ll have to dive in…

Mostly I will try to post article to top ranking article sites. But I will not leave low ranking site also.

I like this information. I have recently started submitting articles to an article directory. I am not sure what type of results I will get from these submissions and I am worried by the fact that these articles might be copied without my knowledge. I have seen so many similar articles; I feel that copying of articles from these directories is widespread.

Unfortunately, there’s not too much you can do if you’re stuff gets copied without including your resource box. However, the benefits to article marketing outweigh that fear!

If your content is good, you will see results from it. Be patient, though, because it can take some time to build up momentum. However, you can benefit from these articles for months or even years. You never know when someone is going to find your article, like it, head to your site, and become a loyal customer!