Face book page

Hi,

I have made a page related to gifts industry. I have made admin to another person. I was deleting the admin but my mistake i have deleted both admins included me. Now page is live but no body can edit this page what should i do now please give me any suggestion or solution?

contact facebook tech support

that’s not major problem. tech support note and forwarded your request.u got a solution.

Inspite you have deleted yourself as the admin but still if you have created the page then your facebook login id is still associated with that page. Go to your facebook account, account setting, notification, pages in all notification. I think it will solve your problem

You may delete your page and create again.

Don’t you imagine that the reason for asking the question here was so he doesn’t have to delete his page and create again?

‎Facebook Pages admins can remove other admins (now including the page creator) by following these steps:

1. Click the “Edit Page” link below the Page’s photo.
  2. On the right hand side, click the “Remove admin” link in the Admin section to remove selected admins.

Try to contact support, they resolve my problem after 2 days.

I suggest add again the previous admins of your page, and ask them to add you back in your own page.

I do imagine that if this issue hasn’t been resolved since September, it probably never will be. Thread closed.