Facebook Ad Effectiveness Comparison

Riddle me this… we have two virtually identical ads running on Facebook. You can see all the details here: http://www.screenshots.cc/photos/original/65479-1s4gb.jpg.

They target virtually the same exact audience.

But for some reason, the second ad is barely getting any impression and zero clicks. Why would that be??? We’ve even bid higher on the second ad!

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

I believe your 1st ads do show provide something free that is why the click through rate is higher . Or maybe your ads for the 1st one been using all your budget that is why second ads not working because of out of budget?

Hello
I think that Facebook advertising comparison requires an examination of the ways that it helps your business. For example, if you want to increase sales through your business’s website, a simple before-and-after comparison of your sales figures can tell you how valuable your Facebook advertising campaign was. But your advertising campaign instead might aim to generate intangible value, such as word-of-mouth, requiring you to use less tangible data to attribute value.