Facebook ads coupon

i want to run campign for my client through facebook adds i m using credit card now i have heared about facebook coupons can anybody tell my

1. whar r coupons
    2 are they genuine
    3 from where to buy
    4 by using if facebook blocked us
    5 they r not cheaters
    6 we shoiuld buy this or not

Coupons are what you can use on Facebook to display your ads. If you have a $50 coupon, then you can get $50 of ad space and time on Facebook. You don’t need to buy coupons, you can simply go to Facebook directly and start advertising with your credit card. Some coupons are hard to get a hold off, sometimes they give some away and bloggers will give them away but they expire quickly because of the large amount of people using them.

Hi,

Below are inline answer for your question.

1. whar r coupons
    Its unique one time usable code which you can apply to get Free credit.

2 are they genuine
Yes.! 100% genuine.

3 from where to buy
No need to buy any coupon, If you are first time using their advertising feature they will provide that to you for FREE.

4 by using if facebook blocked us
No, They won’t block you as long as you follow their rules.

5 they r not cheaters
Again, If you buy coupon from someone there is high chance of terminating your account. So don’t trust on anybody.

Hopefully I’ve cleared your doubts.

Thanks
Bhavin

Thanks Bhavin but where tt find it n how to p[ay it

Well, you can get the coupon by asking facebook marketing team, But make sure you have new account and have not used their coupon earlier.
I just go trough promocodeslady.com/2013/04/facebook-ads-coupon-codes.html where you can get answer of all your queries.

Ps: Not promoting any site, I just found one resource which I think would be helpful for you.

Thanks