Facebook and sharring your commercial photography

Hi from wetherby UK,

There is a facebook site called Booth Revolution https://www.facebook.com/boothrevolution?fref=ts ( http://www.boothrevolution.com/ ) and as a wedding photographer I really want to know how you go about doing what theyve done.

Specifically they take pics at a wedding they then upload them onto facebook. You are given a password which gives you access to your pics which you can download once you like the page. But just how do go about setting this up?

One idea I had was trialing SMUG Mug whic says you can integrate with facebook.

Any insights welcome :slight_smile:
David

Thanks for that link, David, that’s a brilliant idea.

I’ll look into it later and see if I can figure it out. Will post on here for you after.

Hi David.

So it looks like the Facebook stuff isn’t all that complicated at all; It’s just an interface for the website. It’s on the website that the real magic happens.

If you want to set it up, ask if your web developer can handle databases and e-commerce, set up an account at a third-party credit card processor, and have your guy program it together for you. The Facebook side of it is more or less just a graphic that links you to the login on the website. The biggest trick there is in convincing users to Like the Page first, before allowing access to the login link.

Well, Facebook is known to be one of the widely used social networking websites. It is used widely for getting exposure all through the world. I also use it for communicating with different people.

I found viewing professional photos on Facebook to be difficult because they downgrade the quality. You have to download the photos via Facebook to get the highest quality. It really isn’t as ideal as say, Flickr.

Thanks for replies,

I’ve just caught with the link given here and being on work I’m going to see at the end of the day … definitely will try me best to get it well so post over this forum area in an clean and precise manner for you to have a better idea of it … however thanks to share…