Facebook and WhatsApp deal: Facebook buys WhatsApp for $19bn!

The take over of Compaq by HP- a whopping 25 billion dollars!

I think it is best deal for facebook because now a days whatsapp is more aces sable app in comparison of others. Facebook loosing his visiblity now a days.

I thing that number 19bn has something to do with money laundering. It will some kind of scheme aligned to quote: “under lamp is biggest dark.”

You lost me… :shifty:

I dont understand what you mean by “you lost me”.

I means that I don’t understand what you meant by “I thing that number 19bn has something to do with money laundering. It will some kind of scheme aligned to quote: “under lamp is biggest dark.”” :wink:

I mean that $ 19’000’000’000 for an app is extreme number. This must be some king of money laundering scheme.

There is an article on SCMP mentioning that by this “acquisition” Facebook will have access to China market. Is in China market such value? I don’t thing so. Is value somewhere else then money (ability to spy on Chinese)? Or is there another reason for such number?

Personally, I thing that it is some kind of money laundering scheme which currently I do not understand. Goldman Sachs did Facebook IPO and these companies still have strong ties. Goldmen have also lot of experiences how to make drugs cartel money clean and clear :slight_smile:

We have quotation: Under light (lamp) is biggest dark - they are laundering money in front of everybody’s eyes :smiley:

Yeah i listen that this news recently year 2013. Facebook is the next generation media :slight_smile:

This topic ended in March, closing.