Facebook Deactivation Issue

Hi,

Actually i want to know if i will deactive an account on FB and i am the owner of that page and i don’t want to make anyone else Admin of that FB Page. If i will deactive my account then should i get back the admin rights again?

Yes ! But till other admin not remove you from administrator.

If you deactivate your account, aren’t you in essence closing it? How do you plan to administrate a page from a closed account?

There is a site named deletemyaccount.com that has a great feature of deleting for all possible social media sites account. The site provide the direct account deletion link for your page. Hope that will be helpful to you.

I tried to deactivate my boyfriend facebook for how many months, and when he ask me to activate his facebook account I easily manage to activate it quickly. If you just remember the password of the deactivate account you can easily activate it again. It just like when you deactivate your account your friends and non friends can’t see your account, they can’t post a message on your wall and etc. but you can get back easily your account if you want.

This website domain is expired.
Regards
Amit

Well! I would say I tried this for myself too, not for FB but for Orkut and I got it back.