Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter Like buttons for each page not working correctly

Hi,

There are three issues with Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter like buttons that I would like to discuss.

The like buttons I have are for that page only - so there are numerous pages with the like buttons and when someone likes the page it registers within the button on that particular page.

The like buttons appear horizontally on a Mac but on a PC they appear vertically, one after another. This looks wrong and they appear above each other - in the case of Facebook is partially covers the Google Plus logo/button i.e. on top of one another. How can I make sure they appear horizontally aligned on a PC too?

The other problem I have is the likes I have had on each page of the website do not show up in Google Analytics. Any ideas why this is?

Also, the Facebook button takes a while to load. Any ideas why this is as it significantly affects the load time for the page!?

Kind regards,

Matthew.

Social buttons can’t be page specific, check again

cross browser/ OS compatibility issue. Have you coder/ developer to look into

Google Analytics doesn’t have feature to show you the likes and followers, though you can track the clicks on social buttons via even tracking

Again have your coder/ developer to look into, it appears to be a scripting issue.

Hope this helps