Facebook Like?

Is there a way for me to get more facebook like?

Create more things people are interested in and find ways to get it infront of them. The user will take care of the rest…

Promote your Facebook page over other relevant Face book pages, so that people from those face book pages can also Like your page, this is one of the best and the most quickest way to get a good number of likes over your page. Besides that, you also need to entertain people by sharing different useful information, posts and pictures in order to get a good number of likes.

However if you are looking forward towards getting a good amount of Facebook likes without much efforts than you can hire a SMM for this job, as they know how to get this job done in the smallest interval of time.

Keep it engaged and active… keep posting relevant stuff considering the interest of your existing fans. If they like what you posting they will share and chances of getting your content viral.

If you plan to buy bunch of likes, don’t go for it. Google can detect the likes are manufactured and it really won’t help you much.

And how exactly does Google fit into Social Media?

As far as this forum goes, it doesn’t. Because here we are talking about Social Media content for humans, not for Google. (I know YOU knew that, I just wanted to make sure everyone else knows it, too. :slight_smile: )

"Be Different Do Different " this famous quote will help you definitely because it is one of the way that people show interest towards your post…The summary of the post is the most important thing to keep in mind ,this avoids the skipping of your post.

There is no shortcut for building social media which would be fit into Google . Relationships must be built organically no auto-follow scams and should be backed up with real contacts, share interests and promote your brand.

Which is the purpose of this forum. So we can turn the conversation away from Search Engines and towards the people who make Social Media work. I believe that may have been the point of TheRaptor’s question to you. If Google doesn’t fit (and it doesn’t) then why discuss it, especially in a forum that’s for people and not Search engines.

Ask your friends and family to like your page, ask your followers on twitter if you still want more use some social exchange website for gaining more likes.

Again I’ll ask the simple question… to what end? Aside from getting a bigger number [and a lower overall engagement rate] what’s the benefit to you or your community?

There is no benefit expect you look more popular. Don’t know about you but when I start promoting a facebook page I would like to have at least 100 likes, even though they are fake, its way better then having 0 likes. People tend to be attracted to popularity even if they have little idea about that specific thing they are liking and this is very true, especially on facebook. 2 exact funny photos can get very different number of likes on facebook, one could get 0 and the other one could get 1000 just because a couple of guys found it funny at the right moment and liked it.

Add more friends on facebook and suggest the page which u wanna promote. this is the easiest way to increase the facebook like!

Create a lot of friends .If you have huge friend list you can easily get more likes.And join different kinds of groups.If you have a good topic then create a group and invite friends and share your page url and tell them like your page.By following this tips you can get more likes.

You could buy likes but these would be no use what so ever (they will be mostly fake). Whats more important is people interacting with your posts & activity i.e. comments

But in the end, where does this popularity (in terms of likes) get you? Does it translate to more business? I read recently (can’t seem to find the link) that hunting for likes is the wrong approach from a business point of view. Rather than have a like button on your site, focus your visitors more on sharing your content on Facebook … so that friends see a bit more of your content and actually value the content / product, rather than being impressed by likes and then forgetting about you.

The best way is to ask your friends to like it and make sure that the content is really catch so that their are chances of making it go viral.

There are many ways to get many likes on your facebook posts. I would like to list it here… Here it starts

1. Facebook users are more interested in images than in text.
    So try to add more relevant and funny images regarding what you are planning to promote. I swear… it will get ,more likes.

2. Girls account get more likes.
    I know one guy who created a fake facebook account of a girl in order to get more like to promote his blog.

3. Stop spamming and add value
    If you keep on spam with links, you can see that people would not be interested to check it out… But if you are more interactive then people will click or like whatever you do on facebook.

Your advice would seem to be at odds.