Facebook likes and sharing

I have found this site in google for getting free facebook fan page likes and facebook sharing. If you like you can try bellow site . Currently I have regretted and waiting for the result. I have received free 50 points.But it seems this site is good.:wink:

And what exactly do you see as the benefit in having a bunch of random fans? What about the impact to your edgerank?

Automated facebook follower production is pure blackhat and is likely to do more harm than good as Google have especially targeted manipulative practices like this. From a SEO point of view, it is a very bad idea to engage in this sort of nonsense as you run a serious risk of getting your site penalised by Google for blackhat. Not only are the algorithms constantly upgraded to spot this kind of gaming, Google also have a manual submission page where anyone that spots this kind of garbage can pass on the details of the spammers.

<snip>

Hi @chamilasasanga,

Whatโ€™s the use of getting free facebook fan page likes? Does it is from the audiences you are targeting or just spam to highlight your brand name in front of audiences?

I think best way of getting facebook likes and facebook sharing, is through the listed points:

1. Use your facebook page linked to your Website.
  2. Use your FB page link, when you e-mail with your personal signature.
  3. Posting unique, quality and relevant content on your Facebook page, which attracts your visitors, so that they can like, comment or share your FB post and your FB page.
  4. Reply to your FB page comments, helping your visitors with appropriate answers.
  5. Solving your audience queries whenever they ask
  6. Being always active

I hope these are few tips, which are going to work to win likes, shares naturally.

Any feedback please :slight_smile: