Facebook posts boost

Hello,

I’m seeing “Boost this post” option in my pages on facebook. For $5 its claiming to give me 1500-2300 expressions of my facebook posts.

I’m interested in it, so want to know that where this post will be shown? Will it be one of that suggested posts for example that are appearing in news feeds, even I haven’t liked those pages.

Any one have tried it? Can you please post a screenshot of how it will appear and is it worth trying. I assume i’ll get some likes via it as well.

Your comments are appreciated.

Regards

Oh really? I haven’t seen that yet… :\

But I think if you want to promote and drive traffic to your site or make that post become popular for only $5… It will gonna be worth it! :smiley:

If you’re talking about a post on your personal page, then promoting it will move it it higher in your friends’ news feeds (and it will be marked as sponsored). If you’re talking about a business page, then it will display on MORE peoples’ feeds (ie you will have better reach). You can also choose for it to show on your friends’ friends’ feeds.

Does that answer your question?

Okay, so basically I have a business page. This means, it will show in news feed of interested people, for example if I have a webmaster page, it will show only to the people who are webmasters and have Webmaster Kind of things in their profile? Is it?

Your answer was helpful though, thanks.

No, your page will only show in the newsfeeds of those who have liked your page and have allowed it to be added to their newsfeeds, regardless of whether or not they own a website.