Facebook Recent Activity Feed Not Working

Please review this page:

ma ximums ecurity.com/viewcategories.asp (remove two spaces)

Scroll to the very bottom. You will see 3 black boxes. Ignore the first one (on the left)

The 2nd and 3rd boxes are using the FB Recent Activity plugin. The 2nd one is NOT working but the 3rd IS working.

The 3rd one is for testing only which is using mlb.com domain and you can see that it’s pulling in FB data.

However, using the same code, the 2nd one simple does not show up at all. It simply states ‘No recent activity’. The client has added new post just today and so I know there are recent activity via FB.

Here’s the code:

<div class=“fb-activity” data-site=“maximumsecurity.com” data-action=“likes, recommends” data-width=“240” data-height=“220” data-colorscheme=“dark” data-header=“false” data-stream=“true” data-show-faces=“true”></div>

Here’s the facebook page:

I have looked at the account settings and it seems to be set to public but maybe I am missing something.

And yes I have googled this and I still have not found a solution to my problem. Also, it seems that most of the so called solutions are at least a year old and my not apply today.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks you.

I am having an issue with Recent Activity feed not working on one site. I have posted the problem on ‘Social Media’ forum but no reply yet and so I am hoping to that maybe some web developer can shed some light as to why it’s not working and what solutions I should try.

<snip>

@newseed: I’ve merged your posts and moved them to a more appropriate forum. Please don’t post the same question in more than one forum, as it then becomes confusing. If you decide after posting that another forum would have been more appropriate, then use the red flag button beside your post and asj a moderator to move it.

I know it’s frustrating when you want to get on with things, but please be patient. :slight_smile: You only posted that question yesterday.