Facebook Review

Facebook changed our like because it help us get more realationship and more friends. But if you take too much your time for facebook your like in real will boring :slight_smile:

Not only facebook, all the social networking websites contributed in changing the lives of all their users. Social sites have both pros and cons like you can talk to someone overseas without any cost but at the same time you become so busy that you donā€™t have the time for your friends and family to sit and speak some words with them face to face.

Exactly. In fact, one of the car companies did a TV commercial that exactly portrays this phenomenon.

Social can obviously be a good thng but only if it is used properly. My personal facebbok page is full of people I know and it has reconnected me with family I dont see often and also a friend who I lost touch with at the age of 11 when my parents moved from London. The down side of facebook is that I seem to have friends who live their lives through it and post everything from how the weather is (I can see for myself through the window!) to the fact that they are going to have a bath! My biggest bug bear with FB is the ppost showing animal or child cruelty with a requestto ā€˜repost in order to catch the person responsibleā€™. I had one of these yesterday, and instead of reposting (which I never do) I chose to leave a comment pointing out that if people didnt share these things then there would be no demand for such displays of apparent bravado. In other words people whouldnt take the photo for the sole purpose of getting in FB. This comment actually had the desired effect as someone else commented that this was right and they wouldnt repost either. I have now decided that it is time to do some weeding in my Friends patch.

I am struggling with what to post on my business page though, any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Facebook have some Positive and negative effect on our daily life :rolleyes: , But for me Facebook brings a lotā€™s of positive things :cool: i find all off my close friends on Facebook and My family members and ā€¦ :wink: some interesting new friends from other country . I can keep touch the world by using Facebook :slight_smile: .

Then what should I do? I mean what is the right tactics to get business from social networking sites.

Thatā€™s a huge questionā€¦ Whatā€™s your business? Your goals? Your history? Your resources?

Hi all,

In my point of view Facebook changed our lives both professionally and presonally. It is a good thing that you can keep in touch with friends, old classmates, relatives, etc. especially with those people who are abroad. People with similar interest can share new discoveries. I am really orientated towards technology and gadgets, so I use Silverlight webphone technology for SIP calls on Facebook<snip>. I just use this for maintaining a better communication. On the other hand the information on Facebook is a treasure chest for some government agencies :). There are pros and cons.

I donā€™t agree that Facebook has changed our lives. Itā€™s only a shift of verbal discussions to typological discussions.

I tottaly agree that FaceBook change lives, thereā€™s a lot of my friends who couldnā€™t live without FaceBook, they just read stuipid things, upload stuipid photos and so on, in my opinion FaceBook is only good for talking with friends and for comercial.

Nowadays facebook became very famous. It facebook you may connect with very people at a time and can do communication. It is also used for business purpose. So i think every person affected by facebook.

This thread has run its course, especially because the OP hasnā€™t come back to join the discussion.

THREAD CLOSED.