Facebook VS Facebook timeline

Despite the great debate against change, I do like the new timeline. It gives your page a more personalized feel and I do love that banner you can customize on the top.

I guess, I can ask this here. Can you get back a profile from Timeline to normal Profile? How?

Please help. I really hate the new Timeline Profile. :frowning:

Thanks.

yap i don’t use facebook timeline, it’s so confusing…

I like Facebook timeline, as it gives a complete information on one page. Along with that time line gives an improved look and feel for the visitors.
There is nothing to confuse, if you don’t want to share something, just hide it from Facebook timeline.

I love the new timeline its really cool its just start using and keen to know about…

Didn’t we just have a similar discussion about this?

I think the timeline is absolutely awesome, and since it’s here to stay (until FB change it again), “which is better” discussions are a bit pointless.

As for me, I like the old version of FaceBook profile. There are several reasons to this. The first and the most important moment for me is that you can easy and very simple to choose any function you need. So, you safe your time and enjoy moment of staying in the FB.

I think this has been already explained before several times.

Please have a look at the older posts and hope you will get your answer.

I prefer facebook timeline page. Because it shows the all details of my profile and activity. Also it is eye catching.

im agree about confusing new facebook timeline, but it really new and maybe user did not familiar with it.

The new timeline looks good but its not user friendly and also have no privacy so that y i prefer old one but i can’t successful to go old profile.

Every facebook user want privacy new facebook timeline have a no privacy so i dont like new facebook time line old facebook good

Hi malu

I would go for old profile page of FB because it is quite easy to get things soon as comparison with Time line in fact time line is confusing.

Time line in facebook is very good feature of facebook and i really like it.

I did not change my profile into timeline because I got confused with it when I view my friends’ profile who are already using timeline.

I think the new time line is looking good for the viewer. it can attracts the people more than old one

I don’t like it. The problem is that FB doesn’t care much if we love the new timeline or not.

The new timeline is too different and I agree with the person that said it’s not as user friendly. Although you can make the appearance of your page look enticing, the old profile was basic and easier to use.

Do you like Facebook new timeline or old style ?

I personally prefer the old Facebook layout, since I am more conservative by nature and it takes me a while to get used to new things. However, I do see myself getting used to the timeline. It seems like a more organized manner to display my profile.