Facebook VS Google

Facebook and Google for me really rocks! I used both for traffic and sales but I don’t understand why people freak on making the two at war.

Facebook is already ahead of Google in any social networking site.
Remember Google buzz? What happened to that? Facebook is still booming, but Google’s search engine is very powerful - and google wants what they want… I heard Myspace is for sale - so maybe Google might buy them and change it up?

It’s nice that there is healthy competition in the social networking scene, Google gives the impression it wants to control the web, right now its diversity goes into larger areas than Facebook, but Facebook has the heart of the social networks scene, so in terms of a social network search engine, Facebook should win, as Google is preoccupied

In my opinion facebook helps us to connect with our friends and loved ones and Google helps us in a search engine tool which helps us to do globalized search. So how can they called as a rivals that quiet perplexing thing for me

Agreed. Facebook is constantly changing anyway to keep people’s attention - they’ll probably do something bigger and maybe even better to steal focus from Google away.

I haven’t heard a lot on Google Buzz - how’s that coming along? Maps, and video are real popular. The fact is though, Facebook is just one site, Google is spread out, especially with Youtube as well.

It will be better if they just integrate with each other rather than kill each other. Yahoo is starting to integrate with Google now, they need to or else they will vanish.

Users would not want a provider to dominate totally, lack of competition will degrade the quality of service.

fluffenzimagnet - da thread be closed