Facebook vs Twitter

explain in brief about facebook

Why do we need something new? There should be more focus on making existing services work better than creating new things which serve a function but will end up dying as a short-term prospect due to going into disrepair, just look at mySpace… they left it to it’s own devices and it’s totally bombed against Facebook. :slight_smile:

I’ve noticed that very few of you seem interested in saying WHY one is better than the other.

oranges versus apples – WHY is one better than the other

Facebook have many application…so that it make our communication easier than use twitter

From my perspective, Twitter is better from an analytics point of view, however to need to make sure that you’re using the correct type of URL shortening tool so that your site get the"hit" credit. Make it easy and integrate your Twitter account with Facebook so you don’t have to repost twice.

From a personal use point of view I don’t care for either.

From a business point of view, I’d choose Twitter.

but how can you say twitter is best although all our placed links into twitter is nofollow, if till yes about your thinking plz tell me the proper way of submissions.

Twitter is better than facebook as business point of view but both social networking sites are good.

how to auto submits in twitter

i heard from some website, they have decide to integrate with each… but i don’t know, where i read this. if i got this again, i would share you people

That’s probably because Facebook and Twitter are entirely different solutions for different problems, as Rudy said its comparing apples and oranges, Facebook isn’t better than Twitter, it’s just different, nothing more nothing less, it’s like comparing Wordpress with Google Docs. :slight_smile:

how can you say? twitter is better than facebook

That’s called spam and it will get you banned.

thanks for your kind response but i wanted to say that auto submitter is using as professional trick and also authorized by twitter.

plz explain in detail

nonsense

YI don’t know where you heard that, but that is incorrect. ‘Auto submission’ (which is just spam) is regularly detected and banned.

Read for yourself.

But my friend her name is Janifer, she is also professional in this field and she is using auto submitter and gaining lot of traffic…

If she is telling you that auto-submission is approved by Twitter, she is incorrect. Twitter pretty clearly says in that link I just posted that spam tweets are not acceptable, and “auto submitters” on Twitter are usually just spamming.

Facebook and twitter is user friendly that Y people prefer it:)