Facebook's auto system rejects my real name

I’m trying to create a personal account on Facebook (I may add a business page later) but their system won’t accept my name: “Tim Rocks”

The best I can speculate is that they may be filtering out “Rocks” as a common verb people would choose when making up a fake name. But I would prefer to use my real name to avoid confusion with customers and others.

Of course they have an impenetrable customer service wall.

Wondering if anyone here has any thoughts?

I also wanted to add verb in my display name, so I just put a common people name & registered with it.After some time I changed my marital status from single to married & changed the name.It really worked for me, but I did this thing a year back,now I have no idea whether you can play this trick or not.try it may it would work for you.

Just to be clear, “Rocks” is my real name-- I’m not trying to get away with anything.

But that is an interesting tip— maybe after I get “married” I could later have a “divorce”… Would be nice if they just had a help desk for situations like this. But I guess that would cut into their billions of dollars of profit.