Failed Payments?

Hi all, how can it be done, so that all new yearly subscribers, to be on 3 chances (5 days in between the chances) to pay and if it fails on the 3rd one, then it’s cancelled, not just on the first failure. Any help much appreciated.
Dez.

Anyone ?

Please be a little more specific.

What payment system?
On what platform/language?
Is this existing or some new development you are working on?
Describe your Use Case.

And, fundamentally, if I agree to subscribe and do not pay when the subscription is due to renew why should I have (or even expect) another chance?

What payment system? PayPal
On what platform/language? ? How do I find out ?
Is this existing or some new development you are working on? Existing.
Describe your Use Case. ? How do I find out ?

In the html coding for recurring payments to PayPal, you can set it to attempt to collect again if failed the first time, , but how can you set it to try a set number if times, before cancelling please?

you verified your paypal account>? first
after check your detail may be wrong in address or etc so first check your detail of your account and paypal account after verified it.

I’m not sure if you’ve understood the question.

What HTML code do I need to input to set the maximum failed attempts at recurring payments before the account is susspended please? You have these two usual ones:

<!-- Set recurring payments until canceled. –>
<input type=“hidden” name=“src” value=“1”>

&lt;!-- PayPal reattempts failed recurring payments. --&gt;
&lt;input type="hidden" name="sra" value="1"&gt;

BUT, what is the line of code for this:
Setting the Number of Failed Payments
By including the optional MAXFAILEDPAYMENTS
parameter in the request to create a profile, you can set the number of failed scheduled payments allowed before PayPal deactivates (suspends) the profile. By default, the value is 0, which means no limit.

you have to describe you are talking about developing site.
i think you have to transfer your balance in to your account.

If I’m putting code onto the page it IS for developing site! Any genuine help appreciated.

please tell me you will integrated perfectly paypal getway.?
you can check this .
http://forums.asp.net/t/1224413.aspx?ASP+net+PayPal

Have one of the posts here been deleted?

[ot]

Yes. I rather felt you didn’t need any more irrelevant suggestions. :)[/ot]

Then you obviously need to have a re-read of the posts and post on-topic.

[ot]

Eh? (:

You asked if a post had been deleted. I thought I explained that I removed one because it was off-topic, but it seems my explanation was lacking in clarity. :slight_smile:

I’m afraid I can’t be any more on-topic than that, as I don’t know how to achieve what you’re after.[/ot]

Okay, I think I understand you now, at first I thought you were referring to one of my posts. The deleted post though, was on-topic as it gave a link to help on the subject of this thread, Thankfully, I saved that link so might be getting the problem solved, after all!

[ot]

OK, sorry - my mistake. I’ve restored the post.[/ot]

It takes a good person to say sorry. Thank you for that and for restoring the post.:tup: