Favorite Games - Opinions

So I’m kind of a gamer-nerd, and I play flash games excessively on the internet (seriously, I have problem - I’m seeking help lol). Anyways, I recently started playing Robot Unicorn Attack(Yes, I know it’s been around for a while, but refused to play it before last week, despite all its hype.), and I can confidently say that it is my favorite game of all time. So what are your favorite games guys?

I’ve never played internet games, but I do like to play a game every now and then on my PS3. I almost exclusively like sports games, so FIFA 12 (football) and Grand Slam Tennis 2 are my favorites.

I wouldn’t consider myself a gamer though. I have a total of four games in my arsenal, so that’s pretty pathetic.

i can’t say that i am a real gamer and this game Robot Unicorn Attack i do not know. but i can’t stop playing Mario/ I always liked this game since my childhood and when i start playing i feel like a child again.

Mine favorite games are World cup bomberman , Racing car , contra .

A game that I like to play is Bejewelled 3, it’s kinda like Tetris you have to match either 3 or more jewels of the same colour.

Playing games is my hobby and mostly i played action games.
These are my favorite games :

Max Payne
Battle Field
Call of Duty

Buddy how would you think about playing internet games and that too flash based!! Try to Play some action RPG based games! e.g. CS, IGI or Call of Duty etc. Be grown up ! Thanks!

I think Canvas Rider is very addictive, not too resource hungry but does need an HTML 5 compatible browser. It is also a lot of fun to make tracks. It truly is amazing the tracks people seem to love; not many match my favourites, but I guess that means that I’m not normal or something :smiley: :wink:

I like to play all of radio games, and i hope someday i can watch a movie acted by tha characters in the game my like !!

mmohunter

Its hard to say ! Coz as the Fav movies and songs changes the same wise the games also changes as there are many games coming with latest adventures etc… So its hard to say that but present the game which is hitting me is “Counter Strike”

Guy’s I like to play fighting games. There are lots of fighting games that i have played. Currently i’m playing Battlefield…

gta san andrias…

it’s awasome…:smiley:

I could spend hours and hours for Plants VS. Zombies. lol

My favorite games:
-Max Pain
-Battlefield
-Crysis
-Call Of duty
-God of War

I’ve been playing Madden Football since it first came out on SEGA Genesis. I remember when I was in 3rd or 4th grade by buddy and I would call plays from the playbook when we played at recess. The obsession continued, I just the Latest Madden for my Wii

I like to play taken 3.

call of duty
god of war

Current : Max Payne 3
Past(very): Earthworm Jim

i PLAY dota.rpg game.

my favoutite computer game is zombeeland, i can’t stop playing it)