Favorite Games - Opinions

I love to play online games. And my favorite game is pool on facebook.

The Dark Knight Rises and The Game of Life Classic edition :- Electronics arts

My favorite game is NFS. I like this game very much.

I really like slots as they are breathtaking and all the time you have an impression that you will win right now)

Far cry 2 and Modern warfare are the best games. Super cool games.

My favorite games: :bouncy3::angel6:

Battlefield
God of War
Taken 3
zombeeland
NFS

Starcraft is one of the few games I’ve really got into.
Call of duty on the PS3 would be second.
Third would by games for the phone - Plants vs Zombies and Angry birds.

i love playing card games specially rummy. The best part about rummy is that there are a lot of variations in the game of rummy like gin rummy, rummy 500 and many more. So, therefore playing rummy is not at all monotonous.

well my favourite game is Crysis 3 …

I don’t play Internet Games, instead I play off line games!

i like fighting games like Air Offensive and Counter Strike

I am addicted to Ice Hockey. Such a wonderful game.

Playing games all the time is my hobby and mostly i like action games to play like GTA, MADE MAN, TOD etc. All are fully loaded with action and tuff missions which bounds you to play and have some extra graphics in these games.

Im going to have to say. My favorite SPORTS game is Pro Evolutions Soccer. Best game overall… call of duty! hahaha

My Favorite game are NFS and Taken 3.

I play alot of online games, more recently I’ve been playing League of Legends alot.

I am a brain gamer. so My favorite game would be “Sudoku quest”. studies have proven that Sudoku actually enhances your thinking capacity. It also improves your mathematical skills.

Hiiiii Guys’ I am Nick Kohlin. I play many games on computer and internet. My favorite game is Maxpane 2. Its a action game. I am play this game various time. I Like this game very much.

Just Reply

I have no specific games in mind or too many to mention.

mine World favorite games are bomberman, racing car, civilization2 and some actions games.