Favorite MS Office Version

From all the MS Office versions I like XP the most. It is really good to operate and not complicated like 2007. I think there are all the features that anyone requires. I just want to know, which is your favorite version?

i have access 97, excel 97, and word 2000

those are my favourite versions because i don’t want to pay ridiculous dollars for upgrades of dubious value

The 2003 suite

I have to agree with r937, Word 2000 was my fave, I can’t even remember why I stopped using it.

2007 only brought ease of formatting improvements and backwards compatibility issues it seems.

AbiWord :wink:

Office 2003 is better than the more recent versions of office but not as good as most of the alternatives from other office suite providers.

OpenOffice! :slight_smile:

As for me i like windows xp…it is not complicated to use and almost compatible to all my programs…

I preferred Office 2003.

I’m only now getting used to the ribbon introduced in Office 2007 after 2 years of using it.

Haven’t looked at Office 2010 yet, but will soon as I don’t like being more than 1 or 2 versions at the most behind the latest version.

mine is 2003 or 2007 :slight_smile:
2010 really sucks,so difficult :smiley:

I prefer Office 2003, its quite easy to use.

Well My favorite Office is 1997 and 2003. I have used 2000 but it was not too much attracting for me, so I switched to 2003 now.

My favorite MS office version is 2003.

I’ve used 97, 2003, and 2007. My favourite? 2007 because of the beautiful user interface. At first I disliked it (probably like everyone does when change first happens) but when I got used to it I started loving it. Now I love it and Microsoft Office 2007 is my favourite version, but I can’t bloody wait to get my hands on Microsoft Office 2010 :smiley: Just because I love new shiny things!

Andrew Cooper

Well, you can sign up for a trial of MSO 2010. I did and I got a trial version to enlighten my self. As a professional. As a user… I don’t know, open source sounds better. I keep MSO at high esteem, just that I’m not sure I will use all the feats so to justify the money spent.

Any version 2003 or older, I hate the ribbon used in the modern versions

Actually, the ribbon it’s not that bad. You just need to open your self to its novelty. At first it’s a bit frustrating, I’ll give you that :slight_smile:

2003 is my favorite MS office.

2007, i love these ribbons - i think it’s so easy for us who publish a lot