Fb Fan page

How to create an effactive Facebook fan page.Please infrom me those are expart .
Thanks

The best option for creating the FB fanpage you can search Google. It is the right place to guide you.
<snip>

Hi dear,

For creating a fan page in facebook you need to create a FB account. Login in your account section. Go your account and create a page. It takes you to choose any of the page format and fill the details. Make the page layout attractive and fancy so that more people like your page. Share your pages with your friends. More yo make friends and make more like your page.s

Thanks,

You can find great Tips on YouTube to Creating an Effective Facebook Fan Page…

till today, what i come know about the effective fan is nothing but getting more and more LIKES
so get such like add more no apps which will be better for you, along with this engage your fans on your page
for this you may go with apps like FAN OF THE WEEK.
just add such apps to your page if you list what kind of page you have we can give you more details …
HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THIS

• Creating a Facebook fan page is an amazing way to promote your business.
• It takes you to choose any of the page formats and fill the details.
• Make the page attractive with quality content and image
• Share your pages with your friends.

I don’t think the OP is asking how to create the page, but how to make it effective. However, unless they return soon to clarify, we’re just guessing and might as well close the thread.

Effective Facebook fan page needs:
It should be in right category
Post regularly
Post must be relevant to your topic or business and informative
Increase follower
Post Pic, Video along with text.
Share personal experience
Ask query from peoples to create interest in your page.

Creating a FB page is very simple.
Creating a Facebook page with much effective is Important, write good content for attract viewers, add images with related content.
The paid likes are useless on FACEBOOK. If you attract the users with your content people will automatically like your page and share your content for others.

Actually, you don’t need a Facebook account to make a Facebook page. It is possible to make a Facebook page for your business without a personal Facebook account. There is also no page format that makes a layout attractive (that was MySpace’s hook).

From first hand experience and someone who manages pages for a living (and teaches others…) it takes time and dedication just like everything else to build a fan base on Facebook. There is so much you can do to make your Facebook page effective:

Create posts that are engaging.
Ask your fans questions but only give them two options. If they don’t like your options, they will chime in with their own answers.
Use images.
Don’t be afraid to advertise on Facebook. It’s a great, inexpensive way to get your page in front of people.

Rules of thumb:
Make the page about the fans. What it is about your brand, company, organization that they like. Don’t talk about only yourself. Put the spotlight on the fans and the people engaging with your page. Everyone likes to be heard to give them a voice. The more times they share, like, or comment, the more often their friends see will see it in the sidebar ticker and be enticed to visit, like and chime in.

This is just off the top of my head. :slight_smile: Good luck!

Yes, you can create it through your fb account. Once you done creating your fan page then you could ask your friends to like and follow it and ask them to share it with their friends, this would bring your fan page more likes and following.

As the OP has never returned, I think it’s time to close this thread before it becomes too repetitive.

Thanks to all who took the trouble to reply.