FB likes?

Positive results? No chance. In case I’m wrong, please come back here and tell us.

If you want more Facebook like on your page then make your friend circle large and send him request to like your page. Always post unique and value able post on your page related to your business.

The main things to get the likes in Facebook page is add more friend in your Facebook circle.Then you share your URL link of your page to your friend circles.Daily you should update the good twits,images and video with well information and that should be attract by everyone.Then only your Facebook friends would like your page

Buying fans is a simple and easy way to get more fans on your facebook pages.Yon can easily targeted fans from them,it will save your time also.Along that you must think twice to choose a websites for buying fans.

For getting more likes in your facebook page you have to submit task in any micro site i think you get good result within 1 hour. so for this microworkers is best you can try

Is your goal to just get likes or to generate actual interaction and potentially sales? There’s no perfect short term strategy. The best long term strategy is ALWAYS to spend a lot of time and effort creating high quality content that people want to share on their own. That is a strategy that always works, even though it takes a lot of energy and might take a while to accomplish.

Does buying likes work in the short term?

Yes and no, it depends entirely on context. If you’re a new business, you probably don’t have a lot of money to promote yourself and get lots of search or display ads. You’re probably going to make a few initial blog posts and ask your friends and family to like your Facebook page. But all that just gets you at most a relative handful of likes. Then when somebody visits your page they’re going to see you have few likes and use that as a filter to internally say that you’re not worth their time of day. So in this kind of situation, buying a few likes merely to enhance public perception is something that can boost conversion rates. I think that you have to be careful about where you get these likes from though, there are hundreds of companies listed at BuyFacebookFansReviews that do nothing but promote Facebook or Twitter pages but there’s a lot of problems with a large number of these services. So if you’re planning on buying fans, I don’t think that alone can enhance your business to a large degree. But the public perception that an increased fan count brings could be something that gives an early stage company a substantial boost and I think looking at it that way is wiser than immediately dismissing it or viewing it as a cure-all.

But truthfully, you should probably be looking at a longer term strategy that involves creating good content. That’s always guaranteed to work.

Try to make friends relevant to your business Location and don’t always share your business related information but also share events and information about your business location.

you need to spend money or TIME my friend!

Try the following -

1. Go to your page and invite all your “relevant” friends - usually, you can get 10% of your friends to join

2. Integrate with email, website, mobile + other touch points that you have with customer in a natural way. e.g. “Hey, if you like our product, pls do like us on our page”

3. Run a promotion like ‘Exclusive coupons for FB page fans’ - use an app that you can like gate to make sure fans only see it.

4. Run contests like ‘Cutest baby’ (think different - this has been done to death already) - if you design this with target audience in mind, than you will be able to get them to participate and drive their friends as well as to vote/like etc. A successful contest can rack up thousands of likes over couple of weeks.

5. Pay for FB ads to drive likes.

There are lots of ‘you like me, i like you’ activities going on LinkedIn, Facebook groups etc but avoid them. They are fakes and will leave after a time. If you are serious, build a good solid audience that will convert and provide revenue. Let me know if you have other questions.

Thx

Well, for this first you have to make good & trust friend circle & and have to likes thier stuff. After this you can ask them to like your page too. So should have trust friends.

You could also do the obvious and test Facebook Ads.

Best way is to purchase them on ebay or a website that offers them, that is usually a good way to get them fast. It is hard if they are not paid for to be honest

Hey,

Just though Id let you know my experience with buying facebook likes. I tried It to get my friends Facebook page for his business of the ground, I bought something like 8000 likes from different people on fiverr, and nearly all have vanished, waste of money.

I tried a few other websites and pretty much the same outcome. Best one I probably came across was ranksocialservices, was a bit more expensive than the others, still quite cheap though, and most of the likes seemed to be from real people and have all stayed on the account. A lot of comments from users as well which was nice. There was another one that was quite good as well, but i cant seem to remember the domain name, Il see if i can find a record of it on my paypal if anyone needs it.

Anyway hope this helps

Snake oil salesmen. These “followers” are not real people.

Eww, people here are talking about fake status of facebook
The best thing to earn likes, which is real one is from Facebook Ads.
Altought its not giving you an instant process, but it is worth to try
You even can get targeted people to attract :slight_smile:

Organize a contest, people love prizes. You need an external app to achieve that. There are plenty of platforms you can use to create an app, many of them have free trials.

Dud youlikehits and addmefast they are site for improve your fb likes but i think it is not prefect way fb like.But you will need to understand their method of working.

First of all share your FB page among all of your friends and ask them for like and then just sign up at vingler.com and increase your likes as much you want.

I tried that website…! I agree it is way to increase like fastest, but some of those like are fake account and none targeting. Also, the quit to faster. You know? I got 600+ like in few week, but when I post any post not so many people like my post. I recommend building manual relationship…

You can use addmefast and youhitslike and fanslave.