Financial Articles and Videos

Hey Guy,

I’m in the process of starting a Subscription Business, and I am thinking of adding daily videos for specific reasons. Anyhow, is their anyone making multiple articles and videos per day? How long does it take you? I’m worried about time management, not having enough, to get people to pay for this content. Tips? Experiences? I realize all businessess are different, just trying to get an early head-start before I begin.

No one? Well, that is the last time I help someone out on this forum.

Jason, I don’t think it’s to do with people not wanting to give you advice but rather that those that have seen and read this thread aren’t able to give you the kind of information you seek out of sheer lack of experience. :slight_smile:

I’ve never done any of the things you describe above, so I can’t help you. :confused: But give it a bit and maybe someone will step in an share his/her experiences and can give tipps. :slight_smile:

Articles can be written easily without any delay but I am not sure about the videos…

I can’t help because I don’t make videos. Have you considered asking someone on YouTube who has a lot of videos how long it takes them to make one? I just saw one yesterday by a girl who has 285 of them. The video itself was 5+ minutes long and it was visibly edited in several places. I really think it depends upon your level of expertise in making a video, how long you expect the video to run, and the content you want to put into the video.

I record voice for a TV station. I used to work for the BBC and to make a video look good can take a lot of time
Depending on subject 4 mins of sound can take an hour and even more for the video file, so please bear that in mind

One thing is sure - anyone can see flaws in a video - they dont need a degree in broadcasting, so it is something to be wary of, to retain your reputation for quality
You Tube you will say contradicts my comment, but it takes time, good kit, editing and good subjects

To get daily articles about finances, etc., you can use teh so called RSS feed grabbers. A grapper canbe ibnstalled on your site to read feeds (related to Finances) say from CNN, and to reformat them as pages of your site. This works.

Since Jason has not returned to this thread since July, THREAD CLOSED