Flash images not appearing on website

hi, I have recently updated my website. The problem is that when users view the site they tell me that they cannot see any images but just an empty white space… I am baffled as to why this would be, as i can see the site perfectly ok on my machine when I press Ctrl F5. the html files are stored on the server in a folder <public> and the xml file is stored in a folder <public> The Jpegs are stored in a folder called <flashimages> Any ideas. I have listed below the extract of code from the html file and the xml file. any help greatly appreciated. I have several html pages and each have a seperate xml file, with some having multiple images.

HTML File
<td width=“587” height=“200”><OBJECT classid=“clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000”
codebase=“http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/
swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0”
WIDTH=“587” HEIGHT=“200” id=“slidesimple” ALIGN=“”>
<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE=“slidesimple.swf?xmlUrl=newtrainingimages.xml”>
<PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false>
<PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false>
<PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>
<PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#ffffff>
<EMBED src=“slidesimple.swf?xmlUrl=newtrainingimages.xml”

XML file
<diaporama ordre=“sequential” fadeTime=“10” diapoInterval=“4” fontSize=“10” alignement=“center” echelle=“true” >
<image url=“flashimages/education.jpg”/>
</diaporama>

Get feedback from users with issues on which browser they are using, and whether they have flash installed. It may be easier to send them to supportdetails.com if they are non technical. Have you tested it on multiple browsers? It is most likely a path issue either to the xml, its images, or the swf.

thanks, I have been told its a flash compatibility issue. Maybe I would be better to recode the way the images are displayed rather than using a flash file functionality.