Float problem

Which page are we on now Mike and which element :slight_smile:

Oppps back to this page…

http://modocom.ca/gillons/contact-us/staff-directory/management/

Had made it for the image to stay at 100% but went in and needed the employees name and job title to show but once did that it ignored the rule we put for the image to be at 100% tried couple things to get it back when open but was unsuccessful lol

You should be able to do this:

.sws_toggle3.open img{opacity:1.0}

Perfect!!! You are the man!!! Do you know any javascript/ajax gurus I can ask regarding my find an office section?

Thanks

Hi,

You’ll just have to ask again in the thread as Markbrown certainly knows his stuff.:slight_smile:

It looks to me as though you haven’t created the html file he told you to:

<div class="sevencol">
  <h4>Gillons  | Emo</h4>
  <p>74 Front St<br>Emo, ON P0W 1E0</p>
  <p>Phone: (807) 482-2146<br>Fax: (807) 482-2757</p>
</div>
<div class="fivecol last">
  <h4>Office Hours</h4>
  <p>Monday-Friday<br>8:30am - 5:00pm</p>
</div>

You need to save that snippet as an html file (just the code above nothing more) and then reference it in the href that you click:

emo-snippet.htm

<li><a href="http://modocom.ca/gillons/emo-snippet.htm">Emo</a></li>

At the moment you are loading the whole page and all the scripts so it just all gets messed up. You will need to do the same for al snippets

Try that and if it doesn’t work ask Mark for help again :slight_smile:

Or you could simplify it and just include those snippets in each page and hide and show the relevant div without loading anything. It’s a bit wasteful but saves the Ajax request and of corse means you have to the same info to all pages (unless you can just include it).

Perfect got it to work! I’m sure I just understood markbrown incorrectly.

Also, is it easy to make it so when you click a location to change the information instead of just coming in instantly like that could I fade out the information and fade in the new information or is that pushing it lol

You’ll need to tie that in with the existing JS so best a question for the JS forum.:slight_smile: