Floating image and text side by side

Can someone look at this and see what I’m doing wrong? I want the imgage on the left with the heading/ text to the right and lined up without the space. Is it a dsiplay issue? It’s the section that says Resources

Thanks for any help

Let’s try this: you have a div with id = cat-box-heading (and the heading in it), and then AFTER the div you have the text that you want to push up next to the image - what if you place the text INSIDE that same div, together with the heading. You may just have to adjust the div’s width, margins etc. accordingly. Also, I notice that the appearance differs in IE9 and Chrome.

I changed the heading to h3 tags (thought there might be an issue there) Everything seems to be set up correctly:
I wrapped the image, heading and paragraph in a div then floated the image left, floated the h3 and p to the left as well. Still can’t close the gap between the heading and paragraph. :{

Hi,

I’m not sure how much closer you want the text but you have 4px padding top on the p element.

cat-box p {
    color: #706B5B;
    font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    font-size: 13px;
    line-height: 22px;
    margin-left: 145px;
    padding: 4px;
}

Remove that padding-top if that’s what you were talking about.
padding:0 4px 4px;

I figured out the problem. I had the p styled with a float: left - that was throwing things off
Thanks for the help