Flow control based on option selected from MySql

I have an info-card that needs to be populated with an address, date, and time. This should happen when user selects an address from the options drop down menu. As it is now, I am using PHP 5.4 to grab records from MySql, and display address as values for select options. I have the date and time showing up as content in info-window (Google map), however I also need address, date, and time to show up (one at a time, based on user selection) in info-card area (please see webstie–yardsalendipity.com

I’ve given a small snippet here to give an idea of how I have things set up. I can give more on request if that’s ok.
Code samples:
Select options

<select id="end" onchange="calcRoute();" class="form-control">
                        <option value="select" id="option-style">please select destination </option>
                        <?php foreach($data as $full_address) { ?>
                        <option value="<?php echo $full_address['full_address']; ?>"><?php echo $full_address['full_address']; ?></option>
                        <?php } ?>
                      </select>

(function(i, marker)
				{
					google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', function()
					{
						var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({
							content : coords[i].full_address + '<br>' + coords[i].start_date + "&nbsp;" + "THRU" + "&nbsp;" + coords[i].end_date + "<br>" + coords[i].start_time + "&nbsp;" + "TO" + "&nbsp;" + coords[i].end_time

});
						infowindow.open(map, marker);
					});
				})(i, marker);

Really appreciate any time given to look at this,
Thanks

I can’t see what you mean. Got a zip code that will show an example?

BTW, yard salse ?

zipcode:43123

Typo corrected, Thanks!

Thanks It looks like that info is good to me.

You mean something else, or maybe a browser issue?

Yes, something else. After entering the zipcode, a directions list pops up under the zipcode field. When a user picks an address from there (select destination), that is where I’d like the corresponding date and time to show up (only one). As it is now, the date and time does show up in the info window (marker), but a user may not realize they need to click on the marker to see a date and time. Therefore, I need the date and time to show up when and address is chosen.

I see start_date, end_date, start_time and end_time in the coords array.
Are they also in the $data array?

If not, how is it that full_address is in both?

Sorry, not really sure about that.