Flowers shop logo

Hello,

I would like to ask you for help with our logo. Can you help me get it more professional looking?
It is for our flower shop (kvetinarstvi: mean flower shop)

Thanks you very much.

Hi gore.m, welcome to the forums

In what way(s) do you feel that looks less professional?

I am not very good with graphics but I do not like the graphic representation of a flower? on the left hand side.

Hi Mittineague, thanks for your reply.
I dont exactly know.
I feel like all elements are not working together, specialy “kvetinarstvi” seems to me “outside”.
But I dont know how continue.

I’d say your tracking on “flowershop” is too loose, especially for title case.
Consider, larger type with MUCH tighter tracking OR slightly larger type with ALL CAPS.

Additionally, I would reconsider the colors… “green flowers” just doesnt FEEL flowery.

Thanks you for your reply. Did you mean something like this? :

Colors are problem too… green is our main color used in our shop (walls, signboard, etc) , if we used green on name FLORIS it looked too “unhewn” and specially our new web site (Im working on) was too green. So I dont know :frowning:

pdf with logohttp://www.kvetiny-floris.cz/logo.pdf

thanks you

I meant using green as a main color in general. CONCEPTUALLY flowers are anything BUT green. ( I may have misunderstood abut your shop walls begin green, but be careful with a starting a bran based on your interior decorating)

as far as the typography goes, you are much closer!

made some MINUTE arrangements to your flower as wells your letter spacing , scaling:

In all honesty tho, you are missing an opportunity for not making the ‘O’ in ‘Floris’ a petaled image ( to represent the flower)

I’m not trained in this or anything, but I really like this logo.

But is it supposed to look corporate? It looks more like a cold professional software company logo that gives off a “We are awesome and get stuff done” vibe than a fun happy bright florist logo that makes you think of happy things.

I quite like it, though I think that to reinforce the organic association I’d possibly try a thinner font (think stems), possibly with a more curved and elegant shape.

“We are awesome and get stuff done”

Part of that has to do with the italics, it conveys speed and urgency ( delivery service?)

Hi,
thanks to all for your answers, specially to dresden_phoenix for time to work on it .-)

I did some tweaks on flower, tried to work with font (1- is almost original, 2- I used border to make font thinner, 3- I used Helvetica ) and tried to work with text under Floris… here is result… what do you think?

Im not sure about new font… do you have any concrete tip? Font cant be thin, because thin fonts cant be used for real 3D logo carving from pvc.

dresden_phoenix: Yes we will do delivery etc, because Im preparing new web site, which will by based as eshop. Thats reason why Im tweaking logo, it doesnt match to new web site… our old site, is enough I think http://www.kvetiny-floris.cz and I dont know why… but old logo looks good in real.

One thing… I cant pay because flower shop is really low budget business now… but if someone has free time and want to try it for own presentation or use it for portfolio… everybody is welcome! .-)

Thanks you

Hi,

What would you about this? I’ve worked on flower. Fonts are perfect.

Regards,
Ram Patel
<snip>

Thanks to all… I put it on index web page… What do you think?