Follow my threads

Hello,

I miss the old “follow my threads” (whatever it name was) box. Haven’t been very active since it disappeared. It’s nice you tried the update, though. :slight_smile: But I must admit it’s not for the best.

I don’t remember a button with that title, but if you are trying to keep track of threads you are subscribed to, click on My SitePoint at the top of the page, and you can see what’s happening there. If you meant something else, please elaborate.

Yes, I was just about to say the same thing. There used to be two boxes that showed posts you recently viewed and posts you recently made. I miss those. It’s hard to find threads I was watching now. The new look is nice though.

Yeah I miss them so much.

^ Have you guys looked here: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/usercp.php ? :slight_smile:

Yep. But the old approach made things a lot easier. Featured threads were great too. Why couldn’t we have the best of both worlds?

:slight_smile:

They’re working on it :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Is this the email notification?

No, in the old version of the forums, you had two types of display: classic & featured.

The featured version was really a plus compared to other forums: there were featured threads (interesting discussions), you could access the threads you were being part of very easily, as well as those you followed.

I wished that I have been a member of Sitepoint during that time. I think that’s a great feature for a forum to have.

Featured threads will be returning soon, and it is supposed to be easy to see a list of all your subscribed threads. There does seem to be a bit of a caching issue at the moment, but it’s being investigated. If you click on the My Sitepoint link near the top of the page, you can look through your subscribed threads.