Footer Color Frustration

Hi,

I know this is one of those stupid questions, but I haven’t been able to resolve it, and I am so close, but I just haven’t been able to make this work.

I’m using a drag-and-drop template site builder, which allows me to edit css and a limited amount of html, but I can’t edit the html of each individual page source, which is the only code I really know how to use. I understand the general principles of css, but never coded anything with it, except to adjust existing code.

I found a code that lets me create a universal footer, so I can drag and drop elements (copyright, social media icons, search box) into it, and it will be identical across all 600+ pages of my site. That is huge, because I have manually added those things to most of the pages (and I’ll have to remove those once I get the footer working).

The problem is making the footer links visible. I saw the tutorial here (and I’ve found code elsewhere) to make the footer links a different color, but I don’t know where to put that code to make it work. Because my site is drag and drop, it gives me 3 buttons to choose link colors for active, visited, hover, so I didn’t have to code it myself. I know what the hex code colors are for the three colors, but they aren’t in the navigation section, and I can’t find them in the content area.

I’ve been mucking with this for some time now, and I’m kicking myself because I can’t make it work. I’m embarrassed to ask here, because I know it’s such a basic question for most of you, but I don’t know and haven’t been able to figure it out.

Thanks in advance for any direction you can offer. I published the site with the footer, even though you can’t read the text links in it at this point (it’s the first site in my signature). The universal footer I’m using is called “flexifooter” in my code, but there is another footer in there from the template.

Update–never mind, I figured it out. (Yay!)