Form Height for Paypal

Hello all,

I’m making a PayPal “buy now” button, and added a text field from their options. The problem is that it’s only 200px in width, and one line in height. I need it to be wider, and roughly 350px in height. Is there a way to do this? I’ve tried both maxheight=“”, and Me.InsideHeight"" Me.InsideWidth=“” but neither work. It’s a <input> form.

Help would be very much appreciated!

Can you post the HTML you’re working with?

You can just use simple CSS to set the height of the <input> element. But because text inputs are only meant for one line, there will probably be some funky UI consequences. As long as you use the correct “name” attribute, I don’t think there’d be anything wrong with switching to a <textarea> instead.

HI,
As mentioned above you should be able to porovide a height and width for the element with css.

e.g.

.paypal {
	width:350px;
	text-align:center;
	font-size:200%;
	height:100px
}

<input class="paypal" type="submit" value="Buy Now">

If you want multiline text then you’d probably need to use a button element which allows for multiple lines. (Although you can press return inside the value attribute of an input and you will get two lines in neerly all browsers although this goes against the specs as an input type=submit is a single line control)