Forum count process

my question is to Admin and to all…
I am new to this forum… Many of my forum has been deleted due to forum rules… it’s okay to me. I know TOI is first and we should follow them. And honestly I do my best to follow TOI.

My question is… the number of forums showing in my profile is not equal to the number I have submitted (I am not counting deleted and introducing forum).
Can anyone tell me why it happening? And what I need to do now?

Thanks for taking your time.

Don’t worry about your post count, it will come in time.

If you go to your “My Profile” (from button or your avatar) and click “Find latest posts” you’ll be able to see all your posts, well, up to the most recent 1024 anyway.

Do it take time to approve to count +1 or any other reason of not showing at instant?

There may be some time lag … wait a minute I’ll check something …
Hmmm, I’m not sure. Posts made in some forums don’t increase post count, but it looks like most of yours were made in the Internet Marketing forum where they do count.

It might be a Bug. But as the forums are moving to Discourse soon I can almost assure you if there is it won’t be getting fixed.

Any particular reason you’re concerned about it? It’s just a silly number, I never even pay any attention to mine.

Posts made in Introductions or General Discussions are not included in the post count total.

There is also a glitch in the system where the post count may be wrongly reduced by two, not one, if a post is deleted. Unfortunately, there’s not much we can do about that. The forums will be moving soon to a new system, so it’s not worth fixing this one now.

Thanks @Mittineague I got the process…
@TechnoBear explained me what I was looking for. He reply here and in PM too…

I just asked for my knowledge, because I was thinking that here is a bug but I could not dare to say so… :stuck_out_tongue:

Believe me, if there are any two members here not hesitant to bring Bugs into the spotlight TechnoBear and myself are the two. :wink:
(well, we’re at least in the top ten list)

Sounds good… I also found it the best forum I ever use.