Free Groupon clone script

Does any one knows a good free groupon clone script?

It’s a new enough niche that I haven’t seen one yet myself, but a little searching on hot scripts and others shoudl help.

That said, you have to ask yourself if that’s the right option in a world where litterally everyone is doing daily deals [groupon, living social, google, facebook, newspapers, tv stations] is looking for a free out of the box solution really going to give you a chance? Entering this market, even in a niche or with a different spin requires having deals & users, spend nothing, get nothing.

You may try Ndot deals. It is an open source script.

Is it better than http://socialmodules.com ?

Thanks Venkat. It is working fine for me.

hi josephmartin,

Would you please be so kind to share with us the url address of your site with a
demo of the script mentioned above?

official demo is not working to me now :frowning:

Looks like that ndot script only comes with a limited demo for free, which lacks essential functions for a success business. So it’s a trial.

Don’t know of any true free script in this domain.
But IMO the script cost is not the issue with this type of startup: there are many cheap scritps for couple of hundreds or less.

If you don’t have this minimum budget how do you plan to advertise the site in local media, hire sales people to contact businesses and get deals?

Did you find a niche you can easily cover yourself?

Actually a free free script does not exist yet ( from my knowledge ). Ndot has the free limited option … so you can start with it.
But take a closer look as I saw ( but can’t mention ) for scripts starting from less then 100$. There are available. The only direction I can give: scripts based on the wordpress platform.

Ndot? Ndot hide many price.
personal suggestion : not recommended.