Free hosting whitout ads and subdomain?

Im wondering if any website is offering a free .com hosting whitout ads or constraining you to a subdomain adress.

Basicaly a regular hosting with .com registration for free.

Why do you need free hosting when paid hosting these days is so cheap (from $3 per month)?

I really doubt you can find free hosting with a free domain, if that’s what you’re after. You can find however free hosting that allows you to use a domain that you already own.

I would go to places like www.freewebspace.net/forums/ and www.freewht.com to find out information about hosts. Maybe even request hosting.

Agreed, why would you want free hosting? and why would a host give you a free domain? whats in it for them? They have to make something as nothing is for free. Theres massive hosts that offer 3 -4 dollars per month and a free domain.

Yes i know there are cheap hosting. ( praticly free). Why would i want a free hosting … well because its free.
In fact i dont need a free one , i was just wondering if any compagnies was offering this services .

I can see many reason to give a free hosting and domain with certain conditions.
Like the reciprocity the clients will feal toward you.

Give them the minimum and they will ask for more.

Guess the awnser to my question is no , just wanted to be sure .

thanks.

Interesting quotes about reciprocity:

"Another interesting aspect about reciprocity:
when they return the gift or favor, that gift or favor may be different in value than the original gift.

Usually, they(clients) won’t reciprocate with something of lesser
value—that would leave them with a feeling of an unpaid debt. Often, they
reciprocate with something of higher value than the original gift. " - SUSAN M. WEINSCHENK, PH.D.,NEURO WEB DESIGN : what makes them click? p.45-46

i am sure there are a few free web hosting out there
and i am sure there are no one web hosting that offering free .com domain

Free hosts will never usually give away free domains.
Paid hosting got me a free domain so obviously the message here is you need to at least pay for hosting.
Nothing is free.

That won’t happen, because those who had given us before were proved to be scammer, and later on rejected from the market.