Free Photo Sharing Websites That I Can Use On My Website?

Anyone know of other free photo sharing websites that I can use the photos on my website? So far, I only know of Flickr creative commons and Photobucket. Do you have other suggestions of sites like these?

TIA,
Wesley

Look at:
Public Domain Pictures - Free Stock Photos
They have a limited quantity, but the vast majority are high quality.

Also, look at the pictures on
Wikipedia
Click on any picture you are interested in. An large version is displayed with licensing terms. Quite a few are public domain.

Yeah, you can use public domain images. here is another few sites:

http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Graphics.shtml

Be carfull of what you put on Wikipedia!

why?

Scammers using dating sites from Nigeria and other south african nations or using pictures there to use as profile picture on the dating websites.

that makes no sense at all in the context of this thread

Actually it does, if you are a Wikipedia editor and have a photo you want to add their, you may not want to see it end up as someone’s avatar on a dating site. However, if you click on any Wikipedia photo, you’ll be taken to Wikipedia commons where the photo license information is generally clearly displayed. If you add a photo to Wikipedia content, make sure you also add the license information. You can add custom licenses to any photo that is yours through Creative commons. All Wikipedia photos are not public domain.

i think those pictures are protected by copyright

so you cannot use them

please explain how this answers the question in post #1

(hint: it doesn’t)